Würth International Shanghai
Würth International Trading (Shanghai) Co., LTD. was founded in September 1995 in Shanghai as the central purchasing, quality assurance and distribution center in Asia and the Pacific regions of the Würth Group Shanghai, with more than 20 million residents, is not only one of Chinese largest cities, but also provides Chinaâs most advanced hub for trade, logistic and financial services.
Würth International Trading (Shanghai) Co., LTD performs it central purchasing function for the companies of the Würth business lines with the following objectives
- Coordination of demands of the individual Würth business lines companies.
- Negotiations with suppliers on a Würth Group bases
- Bundling demands to ensure optimum conditions
- Ensuring that the supply of commodities are in compliance with the Würth Quality Standards and the Würth brand guidelines
- Cost optimizing of goods movements through central logistic services and warehousing in Shanghai
The goods procured by Würth Internatonal Trading (Shanghai) Co., LTD in larger quantities are distributed to the companies of the Würth business line. The transportation of goods is commissioned through the group subsidiary Würth Logistics Global, guarantees a high supply rate and a just-in-time system of deliveries for all Würth business line companies.
The core product assortment nowadays consists of more than 10’000 articles from the field of chemical technical articles, hand and power tools, fastening and assembling, to work safety and personal protection equipment, as well as small auto parts
The combined surface area of the bounded & non-bounded warehouses covers an area of more than 6’000 m² alongside an administrative premise of 300 m².
Würth International Trading (Shanghai) Co., LTD links suppliers and manufactures of the Asia & Pacific region, to all Würth business line companies of the Würth Group.